Patio Furniture, North Carolina
When you need patio furniture that doesn’t let you down in North Carolina, all you need to do is shop with us.
Having the right patio furniture can make all the difference in the look and feel – and the appeal – of your outdoor living space. Your patio is a place where you can relax with your morning coffee, enjoy an evening with friends, or have an enjoyable day during the warm spring and summer months in North Carolina. So, when you need patio furniture that doesn’t let you down, all you need to do is come see us at Patio Furniture Industries.
We offer a wide selection of outdoor furniture that is built to stand up to any weather; won’t fade, chip, or crack; and is virtually maintenance-free. Whether you are looking for a new set of comfortable outdoor chairs or you want an entire outdoor furniture set, you’ll find the selection and style you are looking for with us. Some of our patio furniture choices include:
- Gliders and Rockers
- Outdoor Chairs
- Outdoor Patio Couches
- Deep Seating
- Outdoor Bars and Stools
- Picnic Tables and Benches
- Outdoor Furniture Accessories
- Deck Furniture Sets
Our outdoor patio furniture also comes fully assembled straight to your door, so you don’t have to worry about taking the time to construct your new pieces. You can simply open the box, place your new patio furniture outside, and enjoy!
If you are looking for new patio furniture for your home, contact us at Patio Furniture Industries today to begin shopping for the perfect pieces for your outdoor living space. We know you’ll love the results!
Our Furniture Looks Great & Can Hold Up in Any Weather
Our Patio Furniture is Perfect for Anyone, Anywhere!
Tips for Arranging Your New Patio Furniture
Congratulations! Your new furniture from Patio Furniture Industries has finally arrived and you’re ready to put it to good use. To maximize your enjoyment and to create a functional aesthetic in your outdoor living space, here are some tips for advantageously arranging your new patio furniture:
- Start with a clean area – Move everything out of the area where you’ll put your new patio furniture, so you can start with a clean slate. Doing this will give you a clearer picture of where to put each piece, so the arrangement makes the most sense.
- Pick a focal point—Are you setting up your patio furniture near a fire feature or fireplace? Will your furniture be near a pool or an outdoor kitchen? Pick a focal point for your space, so you can come up with the best possible arrangement.
- Start with the biggest pieces—When it comes to patio furniture, place the biggest pieces in their spots first and go from there. For example, put any picnic tables and benches, patio couches, or deep seating where you want them to go before adding in additional pieces.
- Define zones—What do you plan to do in the areas with your patio furniture? For example, are you trying to create a space for eating, lounging, entertaining or playing games? How you arrange your patio furniture will depend on what each area is meant for.
- Keep things open—Don’t try to cram all your patio furniture into one small space! Try to keep things open enough that people can get up and move around comfortably.